- Course Overview
- Course Details
- Admission Requirements
- English Requirements
The following are the four-course components, outcomes and expectations required to complete the ACS Professional Year Program successfully;
- The Communication and Performance in the Australian Workplace component focus on working in teams, participating in office meetings, negotiating, and preparing presentations.
- Entry and Advancement in the Australian Workplace help students develop their awareness of networking and career entry and planning, including the preparation of application cover letters, resumes, and interviewing skills.
- The Internship Placement provides practical ICT workplace experience in an Australian-based organisation doing work relevant to your field of expertise.
- The Professional Environments Course facilitates group discussion around project management, professional ethics, and risk aversion under the guidance of an expert ICT mentor and tutor.
During your ECA Professional Year course, you will study the following modules to help prepare you for the Australian workforce:
- Australian Workplace Culture
- Workplace Relationships
- Professional Performance
- Tailored Job Application
- Interview Preparation
- Performance in Business Meetings
- Workplace communication
- Business Writing
- Reporting to Managers
- Application Form
- Passport – Photo page and Expiry Date page
- VISA – 485 Visa (Graduate Work/Post-Study Work) / Bridging Visa A / Payment Receipt of application for 485 Visa and valid for a minimum of 15 months from the commencement date of the PY course.
- English proficiency - Hold a current (undertaken within the last 3 years) and valid IELTS minimum band score of 6.0 (Academic or General), as per DHA requirements. Other English tests such as PTE Academic, Cambridge Eng: AdvCAE), TOEFL iBT/ TOEFL PBT, and Occupational English Test (OET) equivalencies and their validity periods. Refer to the ELTS Equivalency link here for more information: https://ecapyp.rtomanager.com.au/Publics/PublicsPages/DocView.aspx
- University Academic Transcript – verifying completion, of course, minimum of two (2) years study in Australia
- University Completion Letter – verifying completion, of course, minimum of two (2) years study in Australia
- Letter of Assessment not required
|Exam Type||Overall Score (min)||Speaking(min)||Reading(min)||Writing(min)||Listening(min)|