- Course Overview
- Course Details
- Admission Requirements
- English Requirements
Building on your previous knowledge and experience, Charles Sturt University's Graduate Diploma of Commerce gives you the flexibility to develop your business skills and knowledge in study areas directly related to your professional and career needs.
- Spoilt for choiceYou'll complete eight subjects, chosen from a suite of more than 100 subjects across the business areas of accounting, business law, conflict and dispute resolution, finance, human resources, industrial relations, international business, IT management, leadership, marketing, management, public sector management and sustainability management.
- Maximum convenienceOur flexible online learning environment allows you to study from anywhere in the world. Subjects are taught using many different learning techniques, including online study materials, video-captured lectures, online meetings and subject forums.
- Industry relevanceThis course is regularly reviewed and updated in consultation with industry to ensure you gain the most up-to-date knowledge and skills on which to build your career. You'll have opportunities to integrate your learning into your workplace, understand best practice through industry leaders and develop your network to advance your career.
- Dedicated supportThroughout your degree, you'll receive personal engagement and support from our dedicated academic staff. You'll join a vibrant learning community where you can test your knowledge and ideas and receive expert feedback.
- Study overseasThere is the opportunity for you to see the world through international study experiences. International study trips are academically challenging and culturally engaging, helping to prepare you for your career and leadership positions in the global business environment. Learn about local culture and business practices and experience first-hand the challenges of doing business overseas.
International students must meet minimum academic and English language requirements to be eligible to study with us.
Minimum academic requirements
Entry requirements for Charles Sturt University courses vary from country to country.
Basic entry requirement information is listed below as a guide only. Some courses have specific academic requirements for international students.
All applications are assessed on a case by case basis.
|Exam Type||Overall Score (min)||Speaking(min)||Reading(min)||Writing(min)||Listening(min)|